Tillyard Management Inc’s pandemic plan for the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, as well as the most recent updates, can be found HERE, on our Emergency Preparedness web page.
If there is an emergency, please call (403) 531 3665.
Tillyard’s Alberta branch is located in Calgary’s downtown business district, at 715 5th Avenue S.W. , across from the McDougall Centre. Here, Tillyard Calgary oversees leasing, maintenance and all the other elements associated with the exceptional property management of this office tower. Our team’s office is located on the third floor, in Suite 310. It is our goal to provide you with excellence in customer service, and we welcome you to drop in at any time.
Tillyard Calgary is actively working to address the risks of climate change through some key initiatives, including:
- The HVAC system runs from 6am to 6pm on weekdays and 10am to 2 pm on Saturdays, unless otherwise requested.
- Automated lighting sweeps after-hours.
- Motion detectors in rest rooms turn lights off if they are empty.
- Installation of low flush toilets and urinals.
- Where possible motion sensors and flow restrictors are used.
- Window film is installed on windows according to location in building (i.e. North/South facing) to prevent heat loss in the winter and cooling loss in the summer.
- We actively recycle paper products, electronic products, and single serving coffee containers through our partners, Planet Coffee Company.
- The common area carpet tiles are made from recycled material.
- Day-time cleaning service has been implemented to reduce the use of after-hours lighting, and our cleaning products are green.
- Finally, we have engaged an Energy Consultant to help us find efficiencies to improve our energy consumption moving forward.
As new initiatives are explored, we will share them with you here.
715 5th Avenue S.W. has almost 400,000 square feet and is made up of 32 storeys with fabulous views of the mountains. Our tenants have full use of our Conference Centre as part of their building privileges. Its seating can be configured to suit your needs, whether that be Boardroom Style, Theatre, U-Shaped or Classroom. To book, please visit us here. We ask that non-tenants who would like to book the Conference Centre to please make a request online and await a call from our office.
We have instituted a electronic maintenance request system that allows our tenants to submit their maintenance requests online. This efficiency saves paper and brings any matters of concern immediately to the attention of the experienced staff at Tillyard Calgary. We do prioritize certain requests, but aim to have all problems, large and small, resolved within 24 hours.