HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
KEYCARDS & BUILDING ACCESS
Welcome to your new home! Our building is open 6 AM to 6 PM, Monday-Friday (including lobby doors, +15 doors, and elevators). You will need an entry card to enter the building outside of those times.
While card access is the building standard, we also use a Multi-Lock key system for additional security measures. New tenants moving in (or current tenants who require access change) can request service by calling 403-531-3666 or emailing the office administrator, Karen Poole at [email protected].
*Please note that if tenants wish to install card access, it will be considered a tenant cost.
For no charge, we provide new tenants with a listing on our directory board, located in the main level lobby by the security desk, and directional signage in the elevator lobbies. Tenants are responsible for signage at the suite entrance and Tillyard Management Inc. must approve all signage prior to installation.
*Please note that temporary signs are not permitted without the approval of Tillyard Management Inc., and no temporary signage is to be taped to building corridor walls, suite entrance doors, building entrances, or lobby walls. If a tenant wishes to change their directory signage after the initial listing, there is a $25 charge.
Maintenance requests can be submitted via the Tenant Request Management Program, accessed from the Tenant Request page. Simply log in with your user ID and password, provide details, and submit. Requests go directly to building personnel where all issues are addressed within 24 hours.
*Please note that this system is for non-emergencies only. For emergency situations (e.g., a leak), please call our office directly at 403-531-3666 or building security at 403-531-3665.
In order to make your deliveries and moves as stress-free as possible, we have a list of established guidelines for the building. Please review the below list with your movers in advance. Thank you for your cooperation!
- All moves and large deliveries must go through the loading dock, which is accessible from 6th & 7th Street SW. We do not permit large deliveries to go through the main floor doors.
- For moving and/or large deliveries, use only a freight elevator. If moving materials, trolleys, carts, ladders, or tools are found in a regular cab, fines may apply.
- After moves, Tillyard Management Inc. will inspect walls, doors, elevator cabs, and other areas around the route used for damage. After any move, the tenant is fully responsible for repair of damages.
- If damages are realized due to a move or the delivery of large items, Tillyard Management Inc. will repair the damage caused by the move and costs will be charged to the tenant with a 15% administration fee.
- To reserve the freight elevator, contact Karen Poole by email at [email protected] or by calling 403-531-3666.
- All additional costs associated with after-hour and weekend moves (e.g., requiring extra staff coverage or call-ins due to door or fire alarms) will be charged back to the tenant plus a 15% administration fee.
- All moves done outside of regular business hours (6 AM – 6 PM, Monday-Friday), additional security must be hired at a minimum charge of 3 hours.
All Tillyard tenants provide several emergency contacts – ideally, officers or administrators with the authority to make decisions in emergency situations. These situations can include power/water interruptions, HVAC failures, floods, planned interruptions, etc.
Fire Wardens and Assistant Fire Wardens are liaisons between Tillyard Management Inc. and the tenant in the case of meetings, evacuation processes, and emergency preparedness. Fire Wardens must be able to function effectively in a supervisory capacity during emergencies.
The Initial Contact is the liaison between Tillyard Management Inc. and the tenant regarding general information. We require this contact to forward information to individuals within their company and/or post information within their office.
*Please ensure that any changes to these contacts are made known to Tillyard Management Inc.
Tillyard Management Inc. provides a safe and comfortable environment for all tenants. There is a no-smoking policy throughout the building, including all premises, common areas, lobbies, washrooms, stairwells, parking garage, elevators, and within 5 meters of any building entrance.
*We do have a safe smoking area available. Please email [email protected] for further details.
Our Tenant Services include quality janitorial day cleaning service from 6 AM – 3 PM, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
- Emptying garbage and replacing plastic liners
- Removing collected garbage to designated areas
- Dusting and spot cleaning furniture, fixtures, and accessories
- Dusting and spot cleaning horizontal surfaces, such as tops of desks (only if cleared), window ledges, tables, chairs, and partition ledges
- Removing fingerprints from the door glass, partition wall glass, walls, and office partitions
- Dusting/wet-mopping all hard surface floors
- Inside the premises, wall-to-wall vacuuming is performed one evening per week. Elevator lobbies are completed nightly.
- Various other daily, nightly, and periodic cleaning is performed on the building exterior, lobbies, entrances, and suites.
For any additional cleaning needs that fall outside standard housekeeping services, please make requests in writing to Tillyard Management Inc.
We make frequent inspections to ensure the quality of our janitorial service, and we meet regularly with our contractors and supervisors to assess performance. Tenant contacts are encouraged to notify us immediately with any housekeeping comments or concerns so that we may address these issues quickly.
Tillyard Management Inc. has an onsite parkade, with 389 stalls both above and below ground. All parking is reserved 24/7 and entry to the parkade is only possible with a programmed security access card.
Maximum clearance in the above-ground parkade is 6’3″ (191 cm) and the underground parkade is 6’5″ (196 cm).
*Please note that Tillyard Management Inc. is not liable for lost or stolen items, damages, or vandalism that might occur in the parkade.
You can find the latest information on COVID plans and other health & safety measures on our Emergency Preparedness page. Click here to go there now.